18 Healthy Side Dishes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although you might spend more time and energy on the main dish, you can’t ignore the sides. These 18 Healthy Side Dishes will take your meal from ordinary to extraordinary. These side dish recipes will perfectly complement your main dish.
For dinner tonight, you can choose to make soup, salad, veggies, or potatoes. Your family will love them all, so it doesn’t matter which recipe you try first.
Because these healthy side dishes go with any meal, you can make chicken, pork, or beef. Your dinner will always be amazing. You’ll definitely want to try all of these healthy side dishes, so make sure you save these recipes.
18 Healthy Side Dishes:
Healthy Recipes to Make Your Meals Amazing
Table of Contents
These healthy salad recipes aren't your ordinary, boring salad recipes. Each of these healthy side dishes will leave an impression, so your family won't be groaning when they see the salad bowls sitting on the table.
Skinny Quinoa Salad (pictured right)
When you think of healthy side dishes, you typically don't think of potato recipes. However, all of these potato side dishes are lightened up and waistline-friendly. You'll want to try all of these amazing recipes.
Skinny Scalloped Potato Gratin (pictured right)
Now that you have these healthy side dishes, you'll need a main dish. Here are 32 Low Calorie Recipes that would be perfect for dinner!
These homemade soup recipes will soon become your favorite soup recipes. You can enjoy these healthy side dishes alongside your meal or as a precursor to your meal. No matter when you decide to serve these healthy soup recipes, they'll be a huge hit with your family.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup (pictured right)
Want even more soup recipes? Check out these 9 Quick and Easy Soup Recipes.
Your mom always told you to eat your veggies, but no one will force you to eat these veggies. You'll voluntarily ask for seconds. All of these healthy side dishes are absolutely delicious. They're so good that these healthy recipes will soon become your favorite recipes.
"Popcorn" Roasted Cauliflower (pictured right)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If youre looking for a simple, nutritious, and easy homemade marinara, then todays 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce is just for… Continue reading: "20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce"
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
- 20+ Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 28 Healthier Drive Thru Food Makeovers
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Vegan Spanakopita
- Detox Soup with Red Lentils
- Southwest-Style Vegan Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Easy Marinara Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook