How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes To Try eCookbook
By: Matthew Kaplan, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Incorporate more healthy weight loss recipes into your life
Let's be honest with ourselves here – we all could stand to eat more low cal foods. It is often too easy to cheat on our low-calorie diet plan because of the abundance of tasty unhealthy food items that constantly surround us all. If you feel too overwhelmed to exclusively stick with low calorie meals all the time, then know that help is on the way!
This fantastic eCookbook from FaveHealthyRecipes.com, How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes To Try, provides you with the quick and easy recipes you will need to help make your weight loss diet a real success story. Thanks to this definitive collection of delicious low-calorie recipes, maintaining your diet has never been easier.
The free eCookbook contains only top-notch healthy weight loss recipes, including low calorie meals for throughout the day plus healthy snacks and guilt-free dessert recipes. Regardless of your reason for wanting low calorie food recipes, know that this list has dishes that you are sure to devour. Click on the links below to skip to your favorite chapter of low calorie foods.
If your goal is weight loss, it may seem counter-intuitive to eat more and not less in the morning. However, if you are looking to jump-start your metabolism and to get your day going on the right healthy foot, then low-calorie recipes for breakfast are imperative. Breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day, so be sure to consume only low calorie foods in the morning. Since it can be tempting to reach for sugar-laden cold cereal or a high fat to-go option from a restaurant, we have provided for you some of our all-time favorite healthy low cal recipes for breakfast. Chicken and Vegetable Frittata (pg. 10) and Crustless Jarlsberg Lite Quiche (pg. 12) are great options for when you have time to sit down to a full meal, while Turkey Sausage and Egg Breakfast Wraps (pg. 8) and Breakfast Egg Muffins are well suited for those times when you need to eat the day's first meal while on the go.
If you are anything like me, then the problem with your weight loss diet is not due to a lack of knowledge of healthy cooking, but rather what is known as portion distortion. After all, none of these easy low calorie recipes are going to help you if you eat the equivalent of four full portions. One of the best ways to help combat this issue is by slurping down low cal soup recipes before you go ahead and chow down on low cal meals. The premise here is deceptively simple: by first putting low sodium broth and heart healthy ingredients into your belly, you will not have as much room to eat the main meal or the desserts. Plus, since so often low cal soup recipes are served piping hot, it forces you to eat more slowly. This thus makes you more likely to heed your brain's calls concerning fullness before it is too late. Reader favorite low calorie soups include Slow Cooked Detox Soup (pg. 14), Ramen "Noodle" Soup (pg. 17) and Better than Campbell's Tomato Soup (pg. 20).
Now onto the healthy weight loss recipes that just about everyone really needs. The average American consumes the majority of their daily calories at this one time of the day, so make sure that all of those bites really count for your health. Instead of relying on sub-prime standard meals that you and your family are sick of already, mix it up with these offerings. Some of my personal favorite low calorie meals from this free eBook include No Cook Mexican Tacos (pg. 22), Garden Herb Roll-Ups (pg. 27) and Marinated Tofu and Vegetable Skewers (pg. 29).
Fear not, for you can safely include snacks into your list of go-to healthy weight loss recipes. Of course, snacking is healthy so long as you keep in mind portion size and ingredient quality. After all, very few will argue that greasy potato chips and super sweet candy is good for you. All-natural food items like nuts and fruit are great for healthy snacking, but for something a little more try out the low-calorie snack recipes included in this free eCookbook. Whether you prefer sweet Homemade Gummy Worms (pg. 32) or more savory options like "Cheese" Sticks (pg. 30) or Low Calorie Carrot Cheese Balls (pg. 33), know that this list only contains low cal snacks that are guaranteed to please.
No one ingredient has become as synonymous with weight loss recipes as chicken. Perhaps this is the reason behind chicken's reputation as bland and boring food item. Sure, this makes perfect sense if the only low calorie chicken recipes you have ever had included no flavorings whatsoever. We like to think a little outside of the box with our healthy chicken recipes, so prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the low calorie chicken recipes found in this free eCookbook. With recipes like Balsamic Sage Chicken (pg. 35), Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken (pg. 36) and Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Feta (pg. 37), can you really go wrong?
Even the most ardent supporters of a low calorie lifestyle will succumb to the sweet tooth every now and then. This is totally okay to do, as depriving oneself is never a lasting strategy for success. The real key to lasting on a chosen diet is to limit the number of splurges, and to make smart choices in terms of food selection. To help you along, be sure to ponder all of the low calorie dessert recipes in this free eBook. Options such as Quick and Easy Peach Sorbet (pg. 45) will delight all of your senses.
With your free copy of How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes To Try eCookbook, you can also subscribe to our free healthy recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week. Become a part of the FaveHealthyRecipes community, by subscribing you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly meal planner.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of hundreds of healthy recipes, including budget friendly dishes and quick cooking recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the healthy recipe and cooking community.
The low cal recipes in this crowd-pleasing collection are fun and easy, and all of them are delicious. Make one or make several, and discover the tasty and healthy delights that can only be found in low calorie recipes.
For help downloading this low carb recipes eCookbook, please see our guide on how to download our eCookbooks.
Let us know which of the recipes in this low cal recipes eCookbook is your favorite by logging in and leaving a comment below! Thanks!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 24 Best Ever Low-Carb Diet Recipes
- 49 Recipes for Diabetics: Low Sugar and Low Carb Menu Ideas
- Top 10 Healthy Dinner Recipes for a Low Carb Diet
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes To Try eCookbook
- "The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 14 Sugar Free Recipes for Dessert
- Paleo Coffee Creamer
- Guiltless Applesauce Cake
- 10 Healthy Appetizers For A Low-Carb Diet Plan
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You Free eCookbook
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Almond Butter Muffins
- Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- 4-Ingredient Yogurt Pie
- Grandpa Witmer's Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Mixer Review
- Buffalo Baked Chicken
- Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs
- Cauliflower Crust Hamburgers
- Indian Flavored Pounded Chicken
- Raw Turnip Salad