"The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes" Free eCookbook
By: Matthew Kaplan, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get all of the healthy recipes for your heart that you ever need with The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
Prevent heart disease and keep your heart in top condition by following a heart healthy diet. Heart healthy living is made to be much easier when delicious heart healthy diet recipes are included in the mix.
This brand new eCookbook from FaveHealthyRecipes.com, The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes, provides you with the heart healthy foods list that you will want to turn to again and again. With this free list of healthy eating ideas, maintaining heart healthy living has never been easier.
We have assembled here some of the absolute best heart healthy recipes around, including low cholesterol breakfast recipes, low sodium soup recipes, heart healthy chicken recipes and low cholesterol pasta recipes.
For best results when it comes to heart healthy living, eat a balanced breakfast every morning. Enjoying heart healthy foods in the mornings can help kick start your metabolism for the day, and it aids you with all of your healthy eating goals. The key for an optimal morning is to have the right heart healthy recipes to consume, and that’s where the low cholesterol breakfast recipes included in this eCookbook comes in handy.
If you have time to enjoy your meals in the morning, then go with the Morning Mojo (pg. 6) or the Make Ahead French Toast Casserole (pg. 9). If you’re a more-on-the-go type person, then the Breakfast Wraps (pg. 7) or the Chocolate Oatmeal Smoothie (pg. 8) are the low cholesterol breakfast recipes for you. No matter your morning taste preferences, this free healthy cooking eCookbook has the breakfast dish that suits your needs.
Soups are one of the easiest ways to incorporate vegetables, whole grains and lean protein into your heart healthy diet. Homemade soup recipes are incredibly simple to make, and they help prevent overeating during all meals. Toss out those canned soups that are loaded with fat and sodium and opt for the delicious low sodium soup recipes found in this free eCookbook.
If you’re looking to incorporate green heart healthy foods into your diet, opt for the Broccoli and Onion Soup (pg. 12) or the Simple Asparagus Soup (pg. 13). Otherwise, go outside your comfort zone and try out the Beans and Rice Soup (pg. 10) recipe or even the Easy Avocado Soup (pg. 16). Lastly, the Healthy New England Clam Chowder (pg. 14) recipe is for those looking for those classic low sodium soup recipes. No matter which of these low sodium soup recipes you choose, know you are doing your body good with every spoonful consumed.
Chicken dishes form the core of most healthy eating regimens for dinner. In fact, they are one of the greatest protein option for those on a heart healthy diet based on their versatility, taste and nutrition profile. Here, we take heart healthy chicken recipes to another flavor dimension. Recipes like the Chicken and Olive Panini (pg. 18), Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken (pg. 19) and Holiday Chicken Waldorf Salad (pg. 20) will have you completely rethink heart healthy foods.
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders (pg. 17) and Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas (pg. 22) are some of the best heart healthy chicken recipes for picky eaters. Lean and delicious, heart healthy chicken recipes simply cannot be beat when it comes to weeknight dinner cooking.
Refined white noodles are not one of the best options for a heart healthy diet. Lucky for you, it is becoming ever easier to find whole wheat pasta at most major grocery store chains. Whole wheat noodles contain tons more fiber and other nutrients, meaning you can add pasta back to your heart healthy foods list.
The low cholesterol pasta recipes included in this free eCookbook highlight some of the best ways to prepare whole wheat pasta at home. The recipes for Cheesecake Factory Copycat Wheat Pasta With Mushroom Bolognese (pg. 23), Lemon Poppy Seed Pasta (pg. 26) and Vegetable Lasagna Rolls (pg. 28) are among some of the tastiest heart healthy recipes for dinner. For feeding crowds at events, the Colorful Rainbow Pasta Salad (pg. 25) and Zesty Greek Pasta Salad (pg. 27) are two ideal options to try out. Thanks to whole grain pasta varieties, noodles can safely be incorporated into your healthy eating regimen.
Sometimes, you just need a snack to keep yourself going during the day. Snacking can be positive for your health, so long as you choose to snack on the right foods. Too often, pre-packaged snacks are overloaded with fat, calories and salt. However, when you make heart healthy snacks at home, you can be assured that you are indulging in something great. For snacking on the go, choose the Nutty Health Bar (pg. 30) or Spicy Glazed Pumpkin Seeds (pg. 32). Otherwise, pair Imitation Doritos (pg. 33) with Easy Authentic Guacamole (pg. 31) for the ultimate at-home snacking combination.
Yes, as it turns out even desserts can belong on your heart healthy foods list. Granted, those sugar-laden high fat treats that you simply adore will not cut it. However, that does not mean you should cut out sweet treats entirely. For any diet, including a heart healthy diet, to succeed, one cannot feel deprived. The key to enjoying desserts on a heart healthy diet is to be smart about the indulgences, and the heart healthy dessert recipes found in this free resource can help show you how it’s done.
Instead of running to the nearest vending machine, make a batch of Copycat Almond Joys (pg. 34). These homemade candies feature heart healthy almonds and dark chocolate, with much less sugar than is found in the original version. Fruit is an ideal choice for heart healthy dessert recipes are they are naturally sweet, and chock full of fiber and antioxidants. The Blueberry and Peach Cobbler recipe (pg. 38) uses super fruit blueberries to their maximum flavor potential.
If you are looking for updated versions of classic treats, then these heart healthy dessert recipes can be of service to you as well. Carrot cake with rich cream cheese frosting is a vintage indulge. The Whole Wheat Flax Carrot Cake recipe (pg. 36) contains all the goodness you would expect from a cake, except in a far lighter form. If cookies are more your thing, then the Basic Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies (pg. 39) are just for you. By using whole grains and the right fats, you can actually have heart healthy dessert recipes.
With your free copy of The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes eCookbook, you can also subscribe to our free healthy recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week. Become a part of the FaveHealthyRecipes community, by subscribing you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly meal planner.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of hundreds of healthy recipes, including budget friendly dishes and quick cooking recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the healthy recipe and cooking community.
The recipes in this crowd-pleasing collection are fun and easy, and all of them are delicious. Make one or make several, and discover the tasty and healthy delights that can only be found in heart healthy food recipes.
For help downloading this eCookbook, please see our guide on how to download our eCookbooks.
Let us know which of the recipes in this eCookbook is your favorite by logging in and leaving a comment below! Thanks!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 49 Recipes for Diabetics: Low-Sugar and Low-Carb Menu Ideas
- 129 Low-Carb Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 24 Best Ever Low-Carb Diet Recipes
- 11 Low-Carb Recipes: The Best Homemade Healthy Recipes
- Our Favorite Feel Good Foods: 11 Low Carb Recipes
- 1200 Calorie Meal Plan: 7 Days of Low Calorie Recipes
- "The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Top 10 Healthy Dinner Recipes for a Low Carb Diet
- 14 Sugar Free Recipes for Dessert
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- Corn & Chive Cornbread Muffins
- Garden Vegetable Breakfast Burritos
- Becky's No Pasta Lasagna
- Grilled Black Fig and Burrata Salad
- Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
- Cajun Spice Salmon Caesar Salad
- Harvest Pumpkin Chili
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken Breast Tenders
- Courgettes with Grape Tomatoes and Cottage Cheese