The Top 100 Easy Healthy Recipes: Our Best Healthy Recipes of 2015
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Eating healthy doesn't have to be bland and boring, especially when you try these reader-favorite recipes from FaveHealthyRecipes. We've compiled a list of our top 100 recipes from 2015, and we want to share them with you.
You'll find a list of easy healthy recipes that will keep you full and satisfied for all of next year. Between the breakfast recipes, the snack recipes, the dinner recipes, and the dessert recipes, you'll have a hard time deciding which recipe to try first. We recommend that you start at the beginning and work your way down. That seems to be the best way to tackle these 100 popular recipes.
The Top 100 Easy Healthy Recipes:
Our Best Healthy Recipes of 2015
Table of Contents
For tried-and-true recipes, check out our Test Kitchen Recipes.
You're going to jump out of bed because these healthy breakfast recipes are absolutely amazing. These easy healthy recipes would be perfect for an on-the-go weekday breakfast or a lazy weekend brunch.
- Broccoli and Cheddar with a Brown Rice Crust
- Low-Carb Banana Nut Bread
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins (pictured above)
- Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast
- Crustless Quiche Casserole (pictured above)
- Make-Ahead Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
- Egg White Scramble
Start off every meal with a bowl of these delicious recipes. You get to choose if you'd rather have a bowl of piping hot soup or a bowl of crisp, fresh salad. Either option would be absolutely perfect.
- Amish-Style Chicken and Noodles (pictured above)
- Clean-Eating Cabbage Soup
- Slow Cooker Dollar Store Soup
- 10-Minute Chicken and Noodles
- Buffalo Chicken Caesar Salad (pictured above)
- Mason Jar Salads
We can all agree that deli salads are delicious. It doesn't matter if you're a fan of potato salad, egg salad, tuna salad, or chicken salad because we have options for everyone!
- Quick Chicken Salad
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich (pictured above)
- World's Best Broccoli Salad
- Sesame Garlic Noodle Salad
- Tuna Pea Macaroni Salad
- Mayo-Free Chicken Salad
- Cauliflower Potato Salad (pictured above)
- Skinny Tuna Melt
Yum yum yum! These snacks and side dishes will put a smile on your face because they're all incredibly delicious. There's no way you can go wrong with any of these easy healthy recipes.
- Poolside Dip
- Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe
- Skinny Zucchini Crisps
- Heart-Healthy Homemade Granola
- Spinach Cheese Puffs (pictured above)
- Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
- Crispy Baked Asparagus Fries (pictured above)
- Super Easy Roasted Aspargus
- Baked Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters
- Baked Parsnip Fries
Every family needs a few go-to chicken dinner recipes, and we're here to help you find new family-favorite recipes. These chicken dinner recipes would be perfect to make on a busy weeknight.
- Buttery Chicken
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken
- 20-Minute Skillet Chicken
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet (pictured above)
- Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 4-Ingredient Chicken and Artichokes
- Chicken Asparagus and Lemon Stir Fry
- Chicken Enchiladas with Cheese
- Grandma Pat's Oven Fried Cornflake Chicken
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Buffalo Baked Chicken
- No More Boring Chicken (pictured above)
- One-Pot Butter Chicken
- Mongolian Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Spaghetti
If you like these recipes, then you're definitely going to like these 24 Easy Healthy Recipes.
Every single one of these easy dinner recipes are simply amazing. Your friends and family will be begging you to share these tasty dinner recipes.
- 5-Minute Asian Noodles (pictured above)
- Low-Carb Buffalo Crack Slaw
- Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese
- Classic Meatloaf with a Secret Sauce
- Easy Loaded Spaghetti
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies (pictured above)
- Crustless Cheesy Zucchini Pie
- "Dump and Go" Italian Meatloaf
- Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat
There's nothing better than a healthy casserole recipe. These casseroles will fill you up and leave you feeling full. There's no way that you'll leave the table hungry.
- Hungry Lady Casserole (pictured above)
- Low-Carb Cheesy Tuna Casserole (pictured above)
- Stupid Casserole
- Feel Good Zucchini Casserole
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Zesty Southwestern Casserole
- Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- Sneaky Cheesy Casserole
- Lighter Spaghetti Casserole
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Hash Brown Casserole
- Not-Your-Mama's Eggplant Parmesan
- Cheesy Creole Shepherd's Pie
- Hobo Hubby Casserole
- Cheesy Taco Casserole
- Million Dollar Ground Turkey Casserole
Oh my goodness, you're going to love these chicken casserole recipes. Super simple to make and delicious to eat, these casseroles will soon become your go-to dinner recipes.
- Skinny School Night Casserole (pictured above)
- Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- Secret Ingredient Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Sneaky Tater Tot Casserole
- Crustless Chicken Pot Pie
- Extra-Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole (pictured above)
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
Ground beef casseroles make for a perfect family dinner. Even your pickiest eater will beg for seconds of these tasty casseroles.
- Skinny Beef Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole
- Ship Wreck Casserole (pictured above)
- Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Skinny Italian Beef Peppers Casserole
- Healthy Cheeseburger Casserole (pictured above)
- Low-Carb "Big Mac" Pie
When your sweet tooth comes calling, you need to make these healthy dessert recipes. Between the brownies, cupcakes, cookies, and cakes, you'll have trouble deciding which recipe to make first.
- Low-Carb Chocolate Brownies
- 2-Ingredient Apple Angel Food Cake
- Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
- Fudgy Brownie Bites (pictured above)
- Pineapple Orange Cake
- 100-Calorie Greek Yogurt Cupcakes
- Detox Smoothie
- Super Power Smoothie
- 100-Calorie Puppy Chow
- Grandma's Apple Dessert
- Single-Serving Banana Cake
- No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee (pictured above)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Dip your spoon into this chicken chili with sweet potatoes and enjoy the variety of wonderful flavors with every mouthful! Perfect… Continue reading: "Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes"
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on FaveHealthyRecipes
- How To Use Spices: The 10 Best Spices for Healthy Cooking
- 22 All Natural Recipes For Your Family
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Orange Jam
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Phyllo Cup Appetizers
- Herbes De Provence
- Clean Eating Granola Bars
- Leek And Ground Beef Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Healthy Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Homemade Orange Mango Juice
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook