14 Great Cranberry Recipes to Add to Your Thanksgiving Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no better time for such a tart fruit than Thanksgiving. Add any one of these 14 Great Cranberry Recipes to Add to Your Thanksgiving Menu for another way to bring both color and flavor to the table.
With a perfect zing of this flavor packed fruit, let these treats be some Thanksgiving side dishes that have your party guests raving. Each of these cranberry recipes has a touch of individuality so try any and all of these dishes to determine which one is your favorite.
We have a wide variety of cranberry sauces for you to choose from. All of these homemade sauces are quick, effortless and bursting with flavor. They're a much tastier and healthier alternative to anything you can buy in a can.
If you just can't get enough cranberries at your Thanksgiving dinner table, we also have some cranberry dessert recipes for you to choose from. Nothing says "fall" like these sweet and tangy cranberry recipes. They'll be a hit at your dining room table!
If you like these great cranberry recipes, be sure to pair them with a recipe from our collection of 10 Sensational Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes.
14 Great Cranberry Recipes to Add to Your Thanksgiving Menu Table of Contents
- Touch of Honey Cranberry Sauce - There's a little bit of sweet and a little bit of spicy in this cranberry sauce. With a simple recipe like this one, you have a side dish that takes no time at all so you can focus on other aspects of your perfect meal.
- Mom's Cranberry Sauce -Thanksgiving is a time for family so why not bring out the flavors of home with this classic recipe. No one makes it like Mom does but with this recipe, you can get pretty darn close to those flavors that add just a dash of love into the mix.
- Cranberry Sauce - (pictured above) With just six simple ingredients, this homemade sauce is much more wholesome and more flavorful than anything that could come out of a can.
- 10 Minute Cranberry Sauce - With such a flavorful fruit, it's easy to leave well enough alone but why not throw in some more tart tastes? With lemon and orange zest, this cranberry sauce will wake up each taste bud in your mouth, preparing you for one of the most memorable feasts of the season.
- Exotic Orange Cranberry Sauce - Bring a little warmth to your cranberries with cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. These flavors help to balance out everything else that makes this delicious recipe so exotic and flavorful. It's fast and easy but has a little extra oomph, keeping a traditional Thanksgiving side dish interesting.
- Cranberry Sauce with a Kick - If you're looking for a cranberry sauce recipe that leaves a lasting impression, look no further. The kick in this recipe will help to ease any family tension at the table. Go ahead and pour a little extra splash of the secret ingredient in for a deep flavor from orange-flavored liqueur to ensure a fantastic holiday meal.
- Fresh and Easy Cranberry Sauce - All it takes is three easy ingredients and ten minutes then you're good to go. This cranberry recipe uses sugar substitute so you won't feel guilty come dessert time. This is a healthy alternative to the classic, sugar-packed, cranberry sauce that everyone will enjoy.
- Sunshine Cranberry Sauce - The sunshine in this recipe for Thanksgiving cranberries will brighten up the plateful of food in front of you. Cook all of your ingredients together, low and slow so each component really blends together.
- 1 Step Cranberry Sauce - Mix ingredients and you're done. This is a partially homemade cranberry sauce recipe so you can proudly say you made it yourself. We won't give away your secret and your guests won't be able to tell at all. This is a fantastic recipe for the chef that's running low on time and needs an easy way to bring this family favorite side dish to the table.
- Cranberry Upside Down Cake - Regardless of whether you love cranberry sauce or hate it, this recipe for this delectable upside down cake can make anyone fall for the sweet and tangy flavor of cranberries.
- Skinny Cranberry Cheesecake Bars - (pictured above) These delightful dessert bars are great for Thanksgiving or Christmas! Unlike other kinds of cheesecake bars, these aren't overly sweet and won't add inches to your waistline.
- No-Bake Cranberry Jam Tarts - Searching for a light, holiday dessert recipe that won't ruin your diet? These effortless, no-bake tarts will definitely do the trick!
- Cranberry Orange Pistachio Bars - These tasty treats have the same rich flavor as a pie, but they're made in cookie form, which is easier to serve and prepare for your guests. You simply can't go wrong with these dessert bars!
- Cran-Pistachio Cookies - Nothing says "comforting" like these soft and chewy cookies. They contain the perfect amount of sweetness and taste great when they're paired with a glass of milk.
If you're looking for more delicious Thanksgiving recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving- 38 Recipes to Try
- Your Guide to a Healthy Heart: 21 Healthy Heart Menu Ideas
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- Going Crustless: 10 Easy Pie Recipes
- The Top 100 Easy Healthy Recipes of 2015
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook