Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Savor the fresh tastes of the season and treat yourself to these Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze. Lightened-up with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, these easy breakfast treats come together in a matter of minutes (thanks to a box of cake mix), but they taste like decadent bakery fare. Enjoy one of these light snacks with a cup of tea for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up!"
NotesDon't own a donut pan? These donuts can easily be made into muffins by baking them in a standard-size muffin tin!
Cooking Vessel Sizestandard donut pan or muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dark chocolate, almonds, and coconut cream come together in these delicious dessert bars. With both creamy and crunchy textures, these… Continue reading: "No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Bars"
- Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
- Sweet Potato & Kale Paleo Frittata
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
- Breakfast Quinoa with Eggs and Avocado
- Frittata Cups
- Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- 3-Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Turkey Sausage and Egg Breakfast Wraps
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- Blueberry Bake French Toast
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook