Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Savor the fresh tastes of the season and treat yourself to these Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze. Lightened-up with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, these easy breakfast treats come together in a matter of minutes (thanks to a box of cake mix), but they taste like decadent bakery fare. Enjoy one of these light snacks with a cup of tea for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up!"
NotesDon't own a donut pan? These donuts can easily be made into muffins by baking them in a standard-size muffin tin!
Cooking Vessel Sizestandard donut pan or muffin tin
Read NextNot-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook