Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is a special place in my heart for breakfast milkshakes. They got me through five miserable pregnancies when I didn't have the interest or appetite to eat anything at all. Even though the very thought of most foods made me want to crawl under the covers, I could always prepare and even enjoy a breakfast milkshake! I mean, it's dessert for breakfast, what's not to love? Breakfast milkshakes are also my go-to "Best Mom Ever" breakfast when we need a little pick-me-up or one of the kiddos isn't feeling 100% and needs a little extra nutrition. My daughter especially loves this Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake because it's pink and I always sprinkle just the tiniest bit of hot pink sugar over top. Because, fun!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook