Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresca
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresca is a refreshing sugar-free drink. All you need to make it are 4 ingredients plus ice and a blender! Summer calls for ice cold beverages. Am I right? But many contain a lot of sugar, like lemonade or sweetened iced tea. And while it’s probably okay to have some sugar in moderation, I prefer not to have extra sugar in my beverages, if possible. If you have kids, you probably don’t want them to have too much sugar either. But this Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresca is delicious, refreshing, and sugar-free!"
- 4 cups Watermelon, seedless, cut in chunks.
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 4 Mint leaves
- Sparkling water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook