Caramel Cookie Dough Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy Caramel Cookie Dough Milkshake made without ice cream or bananas. The cold creamy secret to this blender treat–frozen cauliflower. But I promise you won’t even taste it! This thick shake is made with just a few healthy ingredients: frozen cauliflower for frosty thickness, dates for sweetness, vanilla for flavor, and coconut milk for rich creamy texture. Filled with chewy cookie dough chunks and poured into a caramel-drizzled glass--this healthy smoothie shake turns into a decadent dessert in no time!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook