Caramel Cookie Dough Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy Caramel Cookie Dough Milkshake made without ice cream or bananas. The cold creamy secret to this blender treat–frozen cauliflower. But I promise you won’t even taste it! This thick shake is made with just a few healthy ingredients: frozen cauliflower for frosty thickness, dates for sweetness, vanilla for flavor, and coconut milk for rich creamy texture. Filled with chewy cookie dough chunks and poured into a caramel-drizzled glass--this healthy smoothie shake turns into a decadent dessert in no time!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook