We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I guess there isn’t a better drink that hits the spot on a hot day better than this mint lemonade. This is by far, my favorite summer drink and the mint leaves are the addition that makes the drink more refreshing. And guess what? All you need is your hands to make it, no lemon juicer needed. Yes! A very old fashioned way that my granny, from my mother’s side, used to make, and up to this moment I couldn’t find a better way of making lemonade Not only the lemonade tastes wonderful but it also has a lot of health benefits, lemons are high in vitamin c. They also contain B-complex vitamin, calcium, iron magnesium and potassium. Make this mint lemonade and you will never be able to drink the bottled or powder store bought lemonade."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook