This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Refreshing, tart and slightly sweet, this easy raspberry lemonade with fresh blueberries is a great drink for warm days, perfect for sipping in the sunshine! Great tasting and kid friendly, this raspberry lemonade works best served on ice. Make it taste more intense by adding some fresh blueberries or even a touch of blueberry juice. Or add seltzer water for a fun version! You could also use this wonderful blend as a base for a punch where you could add vodka, rum, tequila or wine (and turn this into a sangria)."
Read NextCozy Cappuccino Mix
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook