Zalabia - Lebanese Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever tried zalabia ? I guess every culture has its own fritter. Zalabia is a traditional deep fried Lebanese fritter that is made of fermented dough - I call them a glorious affair. Simply because you can have them for breakfast with labneh and a cup of tea or dust them with some icing sugar and serve them as a dessert. Any way you eat them, they are really great, though they may not be good for your waistline but will disappear from your table in no time. Not to be confused with the zalabia in Egypt (the spongy fried balls soaked in sugar syrup). The Lebanese version is totally different."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Meatball Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook