Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Sakkarai Pongal recipe is quick and easy to make and on your table under 20 Minutes! This is the very simple and minimalist version of making sweet Pongal recipe without compromising the taste and flavours! Hey Guys! Happy Pongal! Let’s make sweet Pongal which is absolutely delicious and my all-time favourite recipe! Sakkari Pongal is made of rice, jaggery, cardamom powder, ghee, Nuts. The consistency is of the sweet Pongal is like porridge with exploding flavours. Pongal is a harvesting festival it is considered as a thanksgiving festival to thank the sun god. This Sweet pongal also known as chakkara pongal or Sakkarai pongal."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage is a delicious and colorful meal. The Something Blue Creamer potatoes add color and also gives… Continue reading: "Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- Veg Manchurian(manchurian Recipe)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook