This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple Cinnamon Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Apple Cinnamon Crisp is all know that the combination of apple and cinnamon is a match made in heaven. Apple crisp is a lightly sweetened dish, flavored by Cinnamon, and layered by a crisp layer of oats. My family loved this apple crisp because of the heavenly combinations of apple and cinnamon, soft fruit and crunchy oats, and the overall taste of it. I prepared it quickly with the help of a few basic ingredients that are handy in my kitchen. We relished it for over 2 days with different toppings such as honey, nuts and cocoa powder, etc. "
Notes1. If you want the oats to be crispy as well as chewy, you can use rolled oats instead of quick-cooking oats.
2. If you want to enhance the taste of the apple cinnamon crisp, you can add a bit of clove and nutmeg so that it has a mild titillating flavor.
Read NextClassic Jello Pear Lime Lush
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook