Vegan Magic Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy Vegan Magic Cookie Bars are twice as enchanted, made without sweetened condensed but still all the same delicious sweet layers! The crust comes in two varieties: oat-based or almond-based for a grain-free option. Both are easy to make with just 2 ingredients and have delicious cookie-like texture. After baking the crust briefly comes the sprinkled-on toppings - chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and whatever nuts you like! Then comes the sneaky sweetened condensed milk substitute...! Bake, chill, slice, and bite into gooey banana bliss."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Meatloaf Bites
- Winter Rainbow Slaw
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- Bacon and Blue Cheese Wedge Salad
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Cups
- Crabless Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
- Vegan Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
- Strawberry Beet Smoothie
- Sour Lentil Soup (Addas Bhamod)
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook