Salted Caramel Cookie Twix Smoothie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Salted Caramel Cookie Smoothie recipe transforms a TWIX candy bar into healthy bowl for a vegan and naturally sweet banana-free blender treat! It starts with an easy 2 ingredient crumbly cookie crust that requires no baking. Next comes the luscious star of the smoothie show, the salted caramel smoothie made without a single banana (and there might just be some secret veggies hiding in this layer too!). To finish off this dessert bowl, there has to be chocolate. In the form of a semi-sweet shell just waiting to be cracked through and devoured!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Vegan Banana Bread
- Chow Mein with Vegetables
- Buttermilk Dressing
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook