This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Summer's best sweet and juicy peaches are dolloped with lightly sweetened creamy cheese and drizzled with passionfruit pulp to create a light, refreshing side dish for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dessert!"
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, seed removed and sliced
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ripe passionfruit
Read NextMini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook