Low-Carb Single Serving Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Low-Carb Single Serving Chocolate Cake is perfectly sweet, chocolatey, and delicious! It is also super easy to make. It can be baked in the oven or microwaved (and ready in 2 minutes!) - perfect for those moments you just need cake NOW. In addition to being low-carb, this recipe is also vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and loaded with protein and fiber to help you feel full and satiated. A chocolate cake that's actually good for you means you can have your cake and eat it too!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With 10 minutes of prep and only 5 ingredients, Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs are a quick and easy dinner recipe for busy summer… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- Thai Potato Soup with Chicken Drumettes
- Green Bean Refrigerator Pickles
- Vegan White Bean Soup with Tomatoes
- Easy Everyday Green Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook