This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Low-Carb Single Serving Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Low-Carb Single Serving Chocolate Cake is perfectly sweet, chocolatey, and delicious! It is also super easy to make. It can be baked in the oven or microwaved (and ready in 2 minutes!) - perfect for those moments you just need cake NOW. In addition to being low-carb, this recipe is also vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and loaded with protein and fiber to help you feel full and satiated. A chocolate cake that's actually good for you means you can have your cake and eat it too!"
Read NextSkinny Pistachio Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad adds a little zip to a classic dish. This deli salad recipe only requires three main ingredients, and… Continue reading: "Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook