Chewy Coconut Berry Crumble Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A magenta mix of berries blanketed with oil-free oat streusel makes these Coconut Berry Crumble Bars an easy healthy snack or dessert with ice cream on top! The crumble and crust of these bars is all one mixture to save time and because it tastes so good you'll want lots of this date + coconut + oat mixture in every berry-filled bite. The berry layer is a mix of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and whatever sort of sweet summer jewels you have in your fridge. Layer, crumble, bake, and top with a creamy scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook