This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Homemade Snickers (Chocolate Stuffed Dates)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These homemade healthy snickers are so much better than the real thing. Medjool dates stuffed with crunchy peanut butter, coated with chocolate and topped with peanuts. I was a huge skeptic of healthy foods “duping” a favorite candy, but I WAS WRONG! Somehow, some way, these dates taste like Snickers and have no refined sugar! This recipe only takes 4 ingredients and 30 minutes from start to finish. They are the perfect no bake dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 12 eachs Medjool dates
- 12 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional ingredient** for thinner chocolate coating)
Read NextGrain-Free Chocolate Brownie Donuts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grain-Free Chocolate Brownie Donuts
- Healthy Lemon Bar Bites
- Classic Jello Pear Lime Lush
- No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
- 13 Delicious Low Carb Dessert Recipes
- Peach Melba Homemade Popsicles Recipe
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- No-Bake Skinny Peanut Butter Pie
- Clean and Healthy Strawberry Crisp
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Spring Mix Salad
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe (sugar Free, Diary Free)
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook