12 Stupidly Simple Casserole Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a crowd-pleasing side dish recipe or no-fuss quick and easy meal, turn to this collection of 12 Stupidly Simple Casserole Recipes. These recipes come from our top recipes in the year, so you're in luck. These 12 casserole recipes beat out all other casseroles this year, so these are winners without a doubt. Try them out and see what you think.
Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with Brown Rise Crust - Wake up to a delicious morning with a slice of this Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with a Brown Rice Crust from Kevin of Closet Cooking. Broccoli and Cheddar cheese are a classic quiche recipe pairing, and you'll for sure love the rice crust.
Christmas Eve Casserole - Many breakfast casserole recipes are called christmas morning casseroles, but I like to call this a Christmas Eve Casserole because you make it the night before you enjoy it!
Ship Wreck Casserole - Take a step back in time with this low cost ground beef casserole recipe that dates back to the 1940s. Made with ground beef, potatoes, onions and kidney beans, this Ship Wreck Casserole recipe from Erin of $5 Dinners is a hearty and low cost dinner option to try. Vintage cooking never tasted so good!
Stupid Casserole - For one of the absolute easiest ways to cook eggplant, go with this recipe for Stupid Casserole. With only 5 main ingredients, this recipe can teach anyone how to prepare eggplant.
Kevin's Sweet Potato Casserole - For a more traditional take on one of the most classic holiday recipes, try out Kevin's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe. This sweet potato recipe only use wholesome, all-natural ingredients.
Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole - Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a great summer slow cooker recipe. With cheesy and bacon-y goodness, this could be great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Lower-calorie substitutes are optional.
Dollar Store Cowboy Casserole - If cowboys ate dollar store food during cattle drives, then they would probably eat this Dollar Store Cowboy Casserole recipe. Chock full of vegetables and spices, this low-cost recipe may be far tastier than you would think. Serve this cowboy food-inspired casserole as a zesty side dish or as a meat free main dish option.
Hobo Hubby Casserole - Even if your hubby isn't a hobo, he can make this hobo dinner recipe from whatever is left in the refrigerator. Tex-Mex and Italian traditions collide in easy casserole recipes for dinner like this Hobo Hubby Casserole. But don't worry budget casserole recipes like this can be made into healthy dinner recipes too!
Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole - Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole is a hearty meal that can feed, please and fill the entire family. You can make it ahead of time, then pop it in the oven 20 minutes before you're ready to eat with some breadcrumbs and cheese, and bam! You've got a killer chicken casserole recipe.
Dollar Store 7-Layer Casserole - Just because you are on a tight budget does not mean that quality healthy recipes are outside your means. As it turns out, you can use dollar store food to make healthy casserole recipes that the whole family will love. Plus, this Dollar Store 7 Layer Casserole recipe only features low fat vegetarian food items. For the maximum visual appeal, serve this healthy recipe in your best glass baking dish.
5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole - Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, make this 5 Ingredient Amish Style Ground Beef Casserole. Best of all, this hearty ground beef casserole recipe is ready from start to finish in about 30 minutes.
- Cowboy Skillet Casserole - Sometimes, it is the simple things in life that make the day. Case in point this Cowboy Skillet Casserole recipe. With only one pot, five ingredients and 35 minutes, you can have a family friendly dinner ready to go. The only question you have to ask yourself now is how you ever lived without this dish in your repertoire of low cost and easy casserole recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Feel Good Zucchini Casserole
Ship Wreck Casserole
Healthy Cheeseburger Casserole
Cracker Barrel Copycat Hash Brown Casserole
Colorful Quinoa Gratin
5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole
Hobo Hubby Casserole
Dump-and-Bake Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Cold Yogurt Soup
- Texas Caviar
- Chinese Szechuan Dry Fried Green Beans
- Baked Frittata with Ham, Swiss, Spinach, and Mushrooms
- Moringa Pod Curry
- Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Thai Holy Basil Chicken | Pad Kraprao Gai
- Almond Dijon Dressing
- Pickled Jalapenos
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook