21 Healthy Freezer Recipes
Make your weeks a little easier by making these freezable meals on the weekend!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save yourself time and effort in the long run with this collection of healthy freezer recipes. Make any of these dishes ahead of time and just stash the dish in your freezer as leftovers. Whip up any of these healthy freezer meals today. This collection has something for every home cook who wants to save time and money. When you're really busy, it can be almost impossible to make healthy meals for yourself and your family.
A solution for your busy schedule is meal prep! If you plan and make your meals on the weekends, you won't have to worry about making dinners after work or school. Eating healthy isn't difficult if you take a couple hours to plan. You'll come home knowing that you have something delicious and healthy to enjoy.
Healthy Casserole Recipes
Casseroles are the easiest thing to make ahead of time. Make a big batch and save it in the freezer for when you really need it. It'll be so easy to make and heat up at the end of a long day. You and your family are going to love having something healthy and delicious to eat every day.
- Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini RecipeThis is a healthy casserole recipe that will always be good.
- Sweet Potato Lasagna RecipeThis is a healthy twist on a classic dish your family will love.
- Healthy Quinoa Make Ahead CasseroleQuinoa is a great way to add light protein to your casseroles.
- Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey CasseroleYour family is going to love this healthy turkey casserole.
- Dump and Bake Taco CasseroleJust dump the ingredients in the dish and bake it! Doesn't get any easier than that.
- Hungry Lady CasseroleHunger is solved when you make this easy casserole recipe.
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean EnchiladasIt doesn't get any better than this healthy casserole recipe.
Make-Ahead Soup Recipes
If you think casseroles are easy, then wait until you try to make healthy soups. It really doesn't get any easier than making a soup and then saving the rest for later. You can even forget that you even made it until the night you really need it.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupWhen it comes to slow cooker soups, you can set it and forget it until dinner time!
- Chicken Cacciatore with Roasted Vegetables and PotatoesThis looks fancy but it's super easy to make!
- Gluten Free Chicken Noodle SoupEven your gluten free family and friends can enjoy this healthy soup recipe.
- Hearty Chicken and White Bean SoupWhether you're sick or healthy, this is the best soup to make.
- Poor Man's SoupThis is a healthy and budget-friendly soup to make and save the rest for later.
- Vegan Tortilla SoupAdd a little extra spice to make this vegan soup even better.
- Curried Butternut Squash and Chicken StewThis is the chicken stew recipe that you've been looking for.
More Healthy Make Ahead Meals
There are so many meals that you can make ahead of time. While these recipes don't necessarily fit into a category, they're still delicious and healthy. There's something for everyone in this collection of healthy make ahead meals to make and enjoy.
- Chicken Cobb Mason Jar SaladThis healthy salad recipe is perfect for lunches!
- Strawberry Baked Oatmeal RecipeYou'll get out of bed faster knowing you have this for breakfast.
- Cranberry Cilantro Quinoa SaladQuinoa is the perfect thing to add to your salads for a little protein.
- Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and RanchMason jars are a genius way to transport your salads to work.
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast BakeInvite all of your friends over for brunch and make this breakfast casserole.
- Strawberry Chocolate Baked OatmealMake a big batch and eat it for breakfast all week.
- Kale Detox SaladStart your diet over again with a quick detox!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"With 10 minutes of prep and only 5 ingredients, Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs are a quick and easy dinner recipe for busy summer… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
45 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
40 One Pot Healthy Meals
21 Healthy Freezer Recipes
One Pot Poor Man's Potato Hash
Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl
10 Minute Romantic Shrimp
10 Healthy Dump Dinner Recipes
Zucchini and Parmesan Baked Omelet
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- Thai Potato Soup with Chicken Drumettes
- Green Bean Refrigerator Pickles
- Vegan White Bean Soup with Tomatoes
- Easy Everyday Green Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook