Skinny Lemon Muffins
By: Trish Rosenquist from momontimeout.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Skinny Lemon Muffins are made with Greek yogurt, coconut oil and plenty of lemon zest for a fabulous, bright, lemon flavor! So tender and moist, these muffins are a great way to start to your day! Based off of my Skinny Orange Muffins recipe, this muffin recipe features Greek yogurt and coconut oil instead of butter or regular oil. They are intensely moist and bursting with bright lemon flavor thanks to the addition of lemon zest and fresh lemon juice. A simple and optional glaze brings out even more lemon flavor and a touch of sweetness."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2-Minute Maple and Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- Pina Colada Overnight Oats
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook