This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pina Colada Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for pina colada overnight oats is packed with flavor. This dairy free treat is perfect for quick breakfasts and the fact that it’s refined sugar-free, dairy free, and gluten free fits most dietary lifestyles. I don’t post too many breakfast recipes because I’m not a breakfast person. My appetite is non-existent in the morning, but I do have breakfast foods around 11-12. However, by the time my body realizes that it would like food it rudely lets me know by demanding nutrition at that very moment, so that’s why I love overnight oats. The pina colada overnights are delicious cold, it really sets the tropical moods on warm summer days. That being, said I prefer oats to be warm. I experimented with this recipe by zapping in the microwave and they were still. A little more on the pineapple side, since the heat released some of the fruit’s juice. It’s hard to pick a favorite version, the cold overnight oats resemble more of a pina colada where the warm is more comforting with a tropical twist. You’ve probably noticed with the majority of my recipes that it’s rare I use cow’s milk, it’s always almond, coconut, or cashew milk. Not only do I prefer the taste and nutritional benefits of unsweetened nut milks (almond milk has more calcium than cow’s milk at a lower calorie count) but my husband is lactose intolerant so this way he can have cereal with no side effects."
Read NextMake-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Fun-to -make/eat lettuce wraps with pasta salad and yogurt sauce that can be assembled even by kids and come with a yummy healthy… Continue reading: "Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad"
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage and Pepper Jack Quiche
- Everything You Want For Breakfast Casserole
- Apple Pumpkin Bread
- Oatmeal Muffins with Saskatoon Berries
- Grain-Free Banana Flour Waffles
- French Country Breakfast
- Easy Oatmeal Pancakes
- Cozy Apple Coffee Cake
- Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook