This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fire up the blender to make these easy Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins in about half an hour! Darrol Henry is four now (ohmygoshwhat), and he loves when he can do things on his own. Lately, that’s manifested in a muffin-making kick around here. He helps scoop and stir ingredients, and the Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins are an easy, healthy breakfast that he can grab himself. When you’re making muffins with a younger kid, it’s important to set your expectations. Here are some things I’ve had to come to terms with and strategies that I use to make the process smoother for everyone:"
Read NextOvernight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook