Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fire up the blender to make these easy Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins in about half an hour! Darrol Henry is four now (ohmygoshwhat), and he loves when he can do things on his own. Lately, that’s manifested in a muffin-making kick around here. He helps scoop and stir ingredients, and the Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins are an easy, healthy breakfast that he can grab himself. When you’re making muffins with a younger kid, it’s important to set your expectations. Here are some things I’ve had to come to terms with and strategies that I use to make the process smoother for everyone:"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Meat Patty Pan Squash
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Turkey Meatballs
- Shrimp Scampi
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook