Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fire up the blender to make these easy Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins in about half an hour! Darrol Henry is four now (ohmygoshwhat), and he loves when he can do things on his own. Lately, that’s manifested in a muffin-making kick around here. He helps scoop and stir ingredients, and the Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins are an easy, healthy breakfast that he can grab himself. When you’re making muffins with a younger kid, it’s important to set your expectations. Here are some things I’ve had to come to terms with and strategies that I use to make the process smoother for everyone:"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Lemon Dill Tuna With Noodles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook