Maple Pecan Crusted Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Maple Pecan Crusted Salmon is a fresh, easy, and healthy seafood dinner recipe to change up your boring old fish routine. You'll love that this clean-eating dinner is ready in only 20 minutes!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat recipe can be perfectly seasoned then grilled to your specifications ... at your own… Continue reading: "Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat"
Easy Shrimp Creole
Herbed Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Garlic and Herb Salmon Marinade
Grilled Tilapia Skillet Kabobs
Baked Thai Salmon
Easy Marinated Grilled Shrimp
Easy Baked Fish
Sheet Pan Dinner: Maple Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
Grilled Tilapia Fillets with Broccoli and Penne
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Shrimp with Rice and Green Beans
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Bread
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Mung Bean Sprouts Stir-Fried with Tofu
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Pork Chops with Zucchini and Squash
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Bok Choy Soup
- Meatless Stuffed Peppers with Rice
- Thai Glass Noodles Salad Recipe
- Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook