Salmon in Oyster Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oyster sauce is a weird and wonderful thing that makes boring food suddenly taste fantastic. Simple green vegetables, boring broccoli and beans, get a sudden oomph when drizzled over with a bit of that pungent salty gunk, and a spoonful of sesame oil. That usually happens when I can’t be bothered to produce any fancy sides to go with pork chops or chicken - zinging up my dinner with a nod to oriental flavours. The oyster sauce doesn’t perform a miracle in this recipe but it does go well with the oily fish, especially combined with the sweetness from the brown sugar. Sweet and salty – what do you know? It’s what umami is about!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Zucchini Noodle Surprise
Dump and Bake Crispy Garlic Butter Shrimp
Easy Marinated Grilled Shrimp
4 Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon
20-Minute Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
Easy Baked Coconut Shrimp
Dump-and-Bake Shrimp Étouffée with Rice
Chilled Whole Salmon
4-Ingredient Baked Salmon
20-Minute Garlic Shrimp Skillet
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook