Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 4 ingredients, one dish, and about 10 minutes to prepare a delicious seafood supper! This Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce is a healthy dinner that’s full of nutritious, clean eating ingredients for an easy and low-calorie weeknight meal!"
Serving Size: 348 g
Fat: 0.5 g
Total Carbohydrates: 7.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
Sugars: 5.4 g
Protein: 23.1 g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
One Pot MealYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With 10 minutes of prep and only 5 ingredients, Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs are a quick and easy dinner recipe for busy summer… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- Thai Potato Soup with Chicken Drumettes
- Green Bean Refrigerator Pickles
- Vegan White Bean Soup with Tomatoes
- Easy Everyday Green Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook