Smoked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to cook smoked pork chops so they retain their deep and rich flavor. Let the flavor shine through with these simple cooking methods. You might be wondering why this recipe focuses on the smoked pork chop versus any pork chop. Smoked pork chops are different from regular ones because they were exposed to smoke. Additionally, their flavor profile is much stronger than the un-smoked pork chops. Generally, once they have been smoked, they are safe to eat hot or cold. Therefore; the cooking process is also different for the smoked chops as well. You will want to bring out the flavor of the smoked meat without over drying it. "
Makes4 Pork Chops
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cut out the carbs with this Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. Made with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and bacon, this casserole has… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Instant Pot Queso Chicken
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Avocado Tuna Melt
- Fava Beans
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Mexican Avocado Salad
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook