Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Squeezing in a workout, packing school bags, and getting yourself (plus a family) ready to head out the door in the morning can mean a hectic start to the day and, worse yet, a less-than-stellar breakfast. Let’s admit it right off the bat — we all have those days where we hand the kids a granola bar and send them on their way because it’s all that we have the time, energy, or desire to deal with on a crazy Monday morning. But it doesn’t have to be that way! With 10 minutes of prep on the weekend, these Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins are an easy and delicious make-ahead breakfast or snack to nourish your family — even when you hardly have time for coffee!"
NotesThese are low-carb, high protein, and gluten free, too!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
- Sweet Potato & Kale Paleo Frittata
- Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Pesto Eggs
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
- Breakfast Quinoa with Eggs and Avocado
- Turkey Sausage and Egg Breakfast Wraps
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- Frittata Cups
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook