Banana-Free Smoothie Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vibrant, creamy, and thick enough to deserve a spoon – skip the bananas and blend up these frosty fruity lower-sugar smoothie bowls instead! All 3 smoothies start with a similar base of non-dairy milk and chia seeds. Feel free to swap in different kinds of nut/seed/soy milk, whatever you like. Each one has a unique non-banana creamy ingredient to keep these recipe lower in sugar but still thick and almost ice cream-like in texture. Throw in your favorite frozen fruit, blend, bowl, and add lots of toppings!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook