Green Chia Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Green Chia Pudding is perfect for a nutritious breakfast, a satisfying snack, or a healthy sugar-free dessert. It’s easy to make in minutes with only a few ingredients. Stir the chia seeds in the liquid and allow the pudding to set for at least an hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Then you can top or layer your Green Chia Pudding with your favorite fruit, such as mango, kiwi, and bananas. The possibilities are endless!"
- 1 Medjool date, pit removed
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 single-serving fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh fruit for topping
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Quinoa and Goat Cheese Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
- Zesty Southwestern Casserole
- 30+ Cheap Vegetarian Meals
- Healthy Sweet Potato Wrap
- Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Pies
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook