Thai Stir-Fried Morning Glory
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Morning glory, also known as water spinach and pak boong in Thai, is one of the most amazing vegetables ever. It is very delicious, low in calories and rich in vitamins and minerals. This garlicky and spicy Thai stir-fried morning glory is probably the most common Thai dish with morning glory. It takes just about 15 minutes to prepare and make and so great with steamed rice and plain rice porridge. If you want to keep this dish healthy, simply use a healthy oil. To make it vegan, just replace oyster sauce with soy sauce."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Balsamic roasted brussels sprouts
- Stir-fried chicken with red rice
- Cauliflower rice with masala chicken
- Lemon mustard chicken
- 5 ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- how to cut leeks
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Super Slimy Snail Snacks
- Crock Pot Turkey Legs
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook