Easy Zucchini and Summer Squash Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You can never have too many zucchini recipes at this time of year, right? With layers of zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, this Easy Zucchini and Squash Gratin is a healthy, clean eating side dish to enjoy for the season! Whether you pluck them from your own garden, buy them at the farmer’s market, or pick some up at the grocery store…zucchini and squash are EVERYWHERE right now…and they’re affordable! Why not combine them with some of summer’s other delicious flavors (tomatoes, fresh herbs) for a simple dish that comes together quickly and easily!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size5 x 9 inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
- Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- Stuffed Peppers
- Herb-Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Easy Roasted Potatoes
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Garlic, Gouda, and Parmesan Cauliflower
- Super Easy Roasted Asparagus
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook