Sweet Sriracha Roasted Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love love love a convenient meal. Love. With a billion kids and four billion activities going on at any given time, simple meals are more than important - they are a necessity. So, I am unashamed to tell you that I use quick and easy meal solutions sometimes. Yes, even the food blogger needs help in the kitchen! When we rely on a quickie meal though, I like to add our own touches. A fresh salad, for example. Grilled corn, maybe. Or today, Sweet Sriracha Roasted Green Beans! These Green Beans are tossed with a little honey and sriracha sauce, then roasted at a high temperature with slivered almonds. They're a subtle, but delicious flavor with a bit of kick at the end. Perfect for any occasion, but especially great on days when you don't have much time for major prep. I use an equal amount of sweet and heat on mine, but if your tastes are different, it's simple to adjust the recipe!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook