30+ Healthy Spinach Recipes
You say you hate spinach now, but wait until you try these easy spinach recipes. They're the perfect healthy dishes for the holidays!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let these 30+ Healthy Spinach Recipes show you how to make delicious spinach dishes that just about everyone will simply adore. From fresh spinach recipes to frozen spinach recipes, this recipe collection will have you eating this humble green nonstop. Considered a super food, spinach is loaded with essential vitamins and nutrients. Put it in a smoothie for an extra energy boost, include it in a healthy salad recipe, or throw it in a casserole to make your dinners healthier. All of these easy spinach recipes are absolutely incredible. The meals are so good that even your kids will enjoy their spinach.
For a tasty and affordable nutrition boost to your daily eating routine, reach for some spinach! Packed full of vital vitamins and necessary nutrients, spinach is a delicious super food. After all, there's a reason Popeye popped cans of the stuff for added strength. Healthy spinach recipes, whether with raw spinach or cooked spinach, are always an ideal meal option, whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even snack time!
Table of Contents
Spinach Salad Recipes
There's no denying that spinach is healthy for you. If you're trying to eat a little better this week, then an easy solution is to add spinach to your salad recipe. But if you need a little inspiration, then these easy salad recipes will fit the bill! You'll love serving these for lunch or dinner for a change of pace. If you don't care for the taste of spinach, then you can easily mix it with other greens! These bright and tasty recipes are packed with good-for-you nutrients and minerals, too. If you've never cooked with spinach before, then these salad recipes are a perfect place to start for quick and easy healthy meals.
If you like these recipes, you'll love our free eCookbook: 12 Simple Salad Recipes
Healthy Dinner Recipes with Spinach
It's easier than you think to incorporate spinach into your diet. Just try some of these healthy dinner recipes that happen to have spinach as an ingredient. You might not even be able to taste it! These delicious and healthy spinach recipes will be the perfect answer to the age-old question "What's for dinner tonight?" From wraps to casseroles and everything in between, these recipes will quickly become part of your meal rotation and will be the perfect additions to any meal.
Take all the guessing out of meal planning with our 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Calorie Diet
Spinach Appetizer Recipes
You'd be surprised how many healthy appetizer recipes have spinach in them. They're a really easy way to eat something a little lighter before the actual meal. They won't be so filling that your guests won't be able to enjoy the rest of the evening, and they'll taste amazing even though they're healthy. If you serve these delicious appetizer recipes at your next party, don't be surprised if there is hardly even a crumb left! Whether you're hosting a game watch party of your favorite team or a casual get-together with the neighbors after work, these recipes are suitable for just about any occasion. After all, who ever said a spread of food for a game watch party couldn't be both healthy and delicious?
Many of these recipes will be a delicious and healthy addition to any potluck! If you're looking for more great potluck ideas, then take a look at these Easy Potluck Ideas and Tips You Can’t Live Without
Bonus Healthy Spinach Recipe!
Are you ready for another great spinach recipe? Then this recipe for Vegan Indian Dal with Spinach needs to be on your list. You're going to fall in love with this healthy spinach recipe! It's a budget-friendly dish to make and it's also super easy. Your home is going to smell so good when you make this dish and make everyone happy to come together for dinner. Serve it warm on rice and everyone will love it. Whether it's a side dish or a main dish, people are going to be raving about it.
Be prepared for the entire week and Become a Weekend Warrior: How to Meal Prep
What's your favorite spinach recipe?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
- Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Skinny Scalloped Potato Gratin
- Cauliflower Crust Hamburgers
- Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage
- Crispy Baked Asparagus Fries
- Paleo Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- Baked Cauliflower Cups
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- 30+ Healthy Spinach Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook