Zucchini and Spinach Tian
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What’s a tian? In spite of sounding rather middle-Eastern or even oriental, it’s a Provençal pan made of clay, enameled in bright colours, which they use to cook vegetable gratins in. Or, indeed, tian, as it’s also the name of the dish. They come in all sorts, being basically roasted vegetables with cheese. Rice is a common ingredient, sometimes potatoes, and spinach is a real tian king. Eggs are frequently added but I skipped them here, aiming for a less quiche-y flavour. And make a note of the zucchini treatment – that’s how this boring vegetable needs to be handled. Squeeze the living daylights out of it and it might just be vaguely tasty."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Grilled Pork Neck (kor Moo Yang)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook