Creamy Pasta Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Encourage your family to eat a rainbow of fresh veggies with this quick and easy Creamy Pasta Primavera! The simple and wholesome weeknight dinner is a convenient way to enjoy seasonal produce in a cheesy, vegetarian dish that’s ready in less than 30 minutes! For all of the Moms out there — do you struggle to “sneak” vegetables into your kids’ bodies? Do you hide the green stuff under piles of Ranch dressing to get your husband to take a bite? The job of nudging, tricking, and hoodwinking our families into consuming a variety of produce can be downright exhausting…and totally unnecessary! Instead of playing games and dancing around the “healthy vegetable” topic, wouldn’t it be nice if you could allow the good stuff to shine through as the star of the show? With recipes like this Pasta Primavera, the edible rainbow of colors (straight from Mother Nature) is irresistible — even to the pickiest little palates!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook