Roasted Squash Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget whatever salad you had planned for this evening, because you need to make this Roasted Squash Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. This arugula salad has everything you could want in a salad: butternut squash, feta cheese, lemon vinaigrette dressing, and so much more. You have a stellar appetizer, starter, or even vegetarian meal with this healthy recipe. It is truly amazing that something with this much flavor could still be considered healthy. But, of course, it is, and this great salad is just waiting for you to come and claim it.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook