This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Kale and quinoa salad with lemon vinaigrette will leave your mouth watering. Trade out your usual boring salad for this delicious one full of flavor. I love how the Kale and Quinoa just meld so well together! This Kale and Quinoa Salad is hearty because of the quinoa and is super healthy. I love eating it alone or as a side salad along with a chicken breast or a piece of fish. This salad is so healthy and refreshing! "
- 1 Bunch kale- rinsed, trimmed, and chopped
- 1 cup Cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/2 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Apple, any variety, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup Red onion, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup Pomegranate perils
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Honey
The first thing you will need to do is cook the quinoa. You want to do this because you want to give the quinoa a chance to cool before you mix it with your salad. Sometimes I cook my quinoa earlier in the day and put it in the fridge until I am ready to make the salad later that night.
Next, you will want to prepare all the ingredients for your Kale and Quinoa Salad. Be sure to wash and dry all the vegetables really well.
Then you will want to chop, crumble and cool the ingredients.
Once you have prepared all the ingredients, you will combine them all in a large bowl and toss them together.
For the lemon vinaigrette dressing, combine the juice from the lemon, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
Whisk this really well until it is combined and then drizzle over your prepared salad.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook