One Skillet Cashew Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't order delivery for dinner tonight! Instead, you can save some moneyand whip up this super easy chicken recipe. This recipe uses more than 10 ingredients, but don't let that stop you. This recipe is actually easy to make.
From the blogger: "With just one skillet and 5 minutes of prep, this Cashew Chicken is an easy dinner that’s ready in less than 20 minutes (and it’s better than Chinese take-out)! And if you want to keep the dish much healthier than its restaurant counterpart, you can serve MY cashew chicken in lettuce wraps, over a bed of salad, or just with some extra broccoli. Rice is great, but it’s certainly not necessary. Heck, you can take it from me: this is even good on its own…leftover and cold…straight from the Tupperware in the fridge!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
One Pot MealYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- Restaurant-Style Breaded Prawns
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cacciatore
- Crispy Air Fryer Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook