Baked Sweet Potato Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Enter these cheesy Baked Sweet Potato Fritters. While testing out some alternative ideas for sweet potatoes the other day, I came up with these Baked Sweet Potato Fritters….and I LOVED them! The best part about this dish is that it’s a low-fat alternative to a traditional fritter which is usually deep-fried. My version is baked and trust me, you can’t even tell the difference. Even the Smokey Garlic dipping sauce I serve with them is lower in calories. Hello! Low-fat recipes don’t always mean sacrificing flavor."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
- Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- Stuffed Peppers
- Herb-Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Easy Roasted Potatoes
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Garlic, Gouda, and Parmesan Cauliflower
- Super Easy Roasted Asparagus
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook