Fajita Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love these chicken wings (or should I say drumettes?). They have a mild kick with a little bit of lime that comes in and saves you. They’re a great appetizer year-round. We eat chicken 5-6 nights a week, and it’s usually chicken breast. It’s nice to switch it up every so often and do a family favorite. These Fajita Chicken Wings have a southwestern twist on hot wings with a bite of lime. They make a great whole 30 appetizer or a paleo dinner recipe."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 15-Minute Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken
- Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
- Chicken Chow Mein
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Chicken and Spinach Calzones
- Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken Breast
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
- Ruby Tuesday Copycat Chicken and Mushroom Alfredo
- Skinny Chicken Taco Fries
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook