"No Work" Marinated Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here’s one of those great “No Work” meals that you can prep in about 5 minutes and then just leave in your refrigerator until mealtime! Whether you grill, pan fry, or broil the meat, this juicy and flavorful Marinated Chicken is a healthy dinner that’s ready in just 10 minutes! Chicken is such a simple dinner solution because it’s relatively affordable, it’s nutritious, and it appeals to just about everyone. That said, from time to time we all get in a chicken “rut,” where we’re preparing the same recipe, in the same exact way, over and over again. What was once a delicious option suddenly seems boring…tired…and uninspiring! That’s why you’re going to love today’s marinated chicken recipe! It’s an easy twist on a classic chicken dinner — and there’s nothing BORING about it!"
NotesCooking Just for Two? You can easily scale the portions of this recipe depending on how much meat you want to cook. I would suggest using about 1 lb. of chicken and cutting the marinade ingredients in half proportionally. Marinating and cooking times will stay the same!
Want to Prep Ahead? This is the ultimate make-ahead meal! You can marinate the chicken for up to 2 days before cooking it. You can also cook the chicken in advance and then serve it cold, sliced over a salad or on sandwiches.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time24 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Lazy Day Garlic and Lemon Chicken
- 30-Minute Chicken Stir Fry
- Dump and Bake Cider-Glazed Chicken
- Peach Marinade Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- 20 Minute Skillet Chicken
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Chicken
- Lazy Girl's Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Pretzel Baked Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- Easy 30 Minute Turkish Lentil Soup
- Easy And Saucy 30 Minute Pork Yuk Sung- Pork Mince
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook