This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"No Work" Marinated Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here’s one of those great “No Work” meals that you can prep in about 5 minutes and then just leave in your refrigerator until mealtime! Whether you grill, pan fry, or broil the meat, this juicy and flavorful Marinated Chicken is a healthy dinner that’s ready in just 10 minutes! Chicken is such a simple dinner solution because it’s relatively affordable, it’s nutritious, and it appeals to just about everyone. That said, from time to time we all get in a chicken “rut,” where we’re preparing the same recipe, in the same exact way, over and over again. What was once a delicious option suddenly seems boring…tired…and uninspiring! That’s why you’re going to love today’s marinated chicken recipe! It’s an easy twist on a classic chicken dinner — and there’s nothing BORING about it!"
NotesCooking Just for Two? You can easily scale the portions of this recipe depending on how much meat you want to cook. I would suggest using about 1 lb. of chicken and cutting the marinade ingredients in half proportionally. Marinating and cooking times will stay the same!
Want to Prep Ahead? This is the ultimate make-ahead meal! You can marinate the chicken for up to 2 days before cooking it. You can also cook the chicken in advance and then serve it cold, sliced over a salad or on sandwiches.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time24 min
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextEasy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook