5-Minute Tuscan Chicken Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"In just 5 minutes you can mix up this rich and flavorful Tuscan Chicken Marinade! A simple blend of sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, fresh herbs, and Parmesan cheese creates a zesty sauce that will completely transform your dinner! If you love to fire up the grill at this time of year too, you’re probably on the hunt for new ways to mix up the ho-hum chicken routine — and this chicken marinade is your answer! It’s full of simple Italian flavors that appeal to both kids and adults. Because really, what child doesn’t love Parmesan cheese and garlic?! The sundried tomatoes give the chicken marinade a rich, robust flavor, while the herbs add a light, fresh touch. Whether you grill your meat outside, bake it in the oven, or sear it in a skillet or grill pan indoors, this Tuscan Chicken Marinade will take your next meal over-the-top in just 5 minutes!"
NotesCooking for Two? You can prepare this marinade in advance and just use a portion of it to marinate 2 chicken breasts. I like to save the extra marinade to use on salads or on sandwiches throughout the week!
Want to Prep Ahead? This marinade will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. You can also cook the chicken in advance so that you have cooked protein on hand to slice and serve in sandwiches, wraps, or on salads throughout the week.
Tip: I like to double the marinade recipe and set aside half of it in the refrigerator to use as salad dressing throughout the week.
Yields1 cup of marinade
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook