5 Ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy Indian chicken curry recipe with just 5 basic wholefood ingredients – without coconut, curry powder or cream. Simple, healthy, tasty chicken curry (from scratch!) Tender juicy chicken pieces soaked in a velvety smooth curry, this healthy chicken curry is so easy to cook and amazingly delicious. You’ll have to try it to believe! This incredible 5-ingredient chicken curry can be done within 30 minutes (or less if pressure cooked), it is healthy (no coconut cream or any other cream) and needs just five ingredients for the gravy. What more, this curry can be made ahead and frozen, which makes it a perfect curry for meal prep. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook