Thai Peanut Chicken Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Thai Peanut Chicken Fried Rice is a healthy and delicious way to use up just about any leftovers that you can pull out of your refrigerator. It's a one-skillet dinner that's loaded with veggies and protein. The added bonus? Everyone LOVES it!
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups frozen baby broccoli florets, steamed in microwave until just crisp-tender
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 green onions, sliced
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- chopped peanuts, for garnish
For the sauce, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic (the first 8 ingredients listed) together in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir eggs over medium heat until no liquid egg remains. Then, break the eggs up into small pieces. Remove from pan; wipe skillet clean if necessary.
In same pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, broccoli, and edamame. Then, stir fry 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken, rice, and approximately half of the sauce to the skillet. Stir until combined.
Add cooked eggs and green onions; heat through. Stir in additional sauce, as desired. Top with chopped peanuts and sesame seeds.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With just four basic ingredients you can make this Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It only takes five minutes of… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
Oven Baked Chicken and Rice
Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken
One Skillet Cashew Chicken
Buffalo Baked Chicken
Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Bake
Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
Crunchy Parmesan Chicken
Your New Favorite Easy Chicken Dinner
Lime Marinated Chicken Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook