Thai Peanut Chicken Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Thai Peanut Chicken Fried Rice is a healthy and delicious way to use up just about any leftovers that you can pull out of your refrigerator. It's a one-skillet dinner that's loaded with veggies and protein. The added bonus? Everyone LOVES it!
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups frozen baby broccoli florets, steamed in microwave until just crisp-tender
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 green onions, sliced
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- chopped peanuts, for garnish
- For the sauce, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic (the first 8 ingredients listed) together in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir eggs over medium heat until no liquid egg remains. Then, break the eggs up into small pieces. Remove from pan; wipe skillet clean if necessary.
- In same pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, broccoli, and edamame. Then, stir fry 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken, rice, and approximately half of the sauce to the skillet. Stir until combined.
- Add cooked eggs and green onions; heat through. Stir in additional sauce, as desired. Top with chopped peanuts and sesame seeds.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice
Quick and Easy Jerk Chicken and Slaw
5-Ingredient Lemon Chicken
Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
Your New Favorite Easy Chicken Dinner
Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marinara Gnocchi
Chili Lime Chicken
Oven-Fried Southern Chicken
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bonjour Prosperity Teapot
- No Knead Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Easy AIP Guacamole
- Stir Fried Ginger Vegetables
- Zero Point Dump-and-Bake Salsa Chicken
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Baked Tofu Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook