Thai Peanut Chicken Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Thai Peanut Chicken Fried Rice is a healthy and delicious way to use up just about any leftovers that you can pull out of your refrigerator. It's a one-skillet dinner that's loaded with veggies and protein. The added bonus? Everyone LOVES it!
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups frozen baby broccoli florets, steamed in microwave until just crisp-tender
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 green onions, sliced
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- chopped peanuts, for garnish
For the sauce, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic (the first 8 ingredients listed) together in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir eggs over medium heat until no liquid egg remains. Then, break the eggs up into small pieces. Remove from pan; wipe skillet clean if necessary.
In same pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, broccoli, and edamame. Then, stir fry 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken, rice, and approximately half of the sauce to the skillet. Stir until combined.
Add cooked eggs and green onions; heat through. Stir in additional sauce, as desired. Top with chopped peanuts and sesame seeds.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bruschetta Chicken Breasts
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice
- Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breast
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- Quick Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- 4-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Quesadilla Casserole
- Chicken Marsala
- Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook