Spring Onions Kootu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chilli- 1 or 2 Oil- 12 tsp Channa dal- 2 tbs salt – to taste INSTRUCTIONS Cook the channa dal by adding 1 cup of water and cook for 3 to 4 whistles. Heat up the oil, add onions, crush garlic and chilli in pestle mortar, add them in. Add the chopped Spring onions, saute them for 2 to3 minutes. Add salt, cooked channa dal along with water, cover the lid, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Spring Onion kootu is Ready!Spring Onions Kootu is Ready!! Best Served with Rice or Roti!! Do try this recipe and let me know, share your thoughts "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook