Roasted Root Vegetables With Balsamic
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These roasted root vegetables are an easy side dish for autumn and winter! Toss a medley of carrots, red potatoes, red onion, parsnips or turnips in a balsamic dressing, season with fresh rosemary and thyme, and pop them in the oven until tender and caramelized. The veggies are delicious with roast chicken, salmon, pork and meatloaf on a busy weeknight, and fancy enough to serve alongside a Thanksgiving turkey or a Christmas ham! Something magical happens when you toss the veggies with balsamic and herbs and roast them in the oven. The outsides become crispy, caramelized and sweet, while the insides are soft and tender. Whether you offer these pan roasted root vegetables alongside a roast chicken for your next Sunday supper, or add them to the Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday buffet, the easy side dish is always well received!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook