Braised Red Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This German-inspired Braised Red Cabbage is an easy side dish that pairs perfectly with almost any entree. The combination of apple cider vinegar, bacon and apples yields a sweet-and-sour red cabbage recipe that has been a favorite for generations. You just can't beat a classic, and this Braised Red Cabbage is no exception. Why mess with a good thing? The easy red cabbage recipe is traditionally served alongside German dishes, and has been especially popular in the United States since the Great Depression. It comes together with just a few simple, affordable ingredients and only 15 minutes of prep! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook